MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> 
macmax
post Thu 25 Apr 2002, 14:16
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,664

Hi Chaps
Have noticed a fair number of people on many Mac forums are based in my vicinity.
So i wondered whether a locally based Club/society/union, might be of interest and use to us.?
Im based in OXFORD uk.
Along with several other Mac heads.
I'd be interetsted to hear from anyone who thought a locally based informal Club type thing would be cool, or not as the case may be.
Forums are Great, but they lack immediacy and social interaction.
So anyone Up for a beer?
This should apply equally to Newbies and seasoned Pros.
(no I'm not a newbie, ive been Mac'ced up for several years (I still have a Mac classic and LC 475 in my loft!)
I'm willing to help others, so why not start a bit of 'on the Ground' networking chaps.!
you can contact me at
max.hodges@ntlworld.com
wink.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
max woz ere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
lepetitmartien
post Mon 29 Apr 2002, 18:33
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

For the macmuso gathering and so on, our beloved webmaster is working on it (we'll arrange a meeting for locals in Paris also (just 20 hours of plane from Australia, peanuts wink.gif.

As he's coding like mad, it must be a crazy thing he's working on %)

My laser is mine, I've got a banker too wink.gif

[OT] For the moment I'm pertty happy with my BW G3 400 1Go of Ram even if it's pci slot challenged. But who knows, maybe the pro graphic workstation Apple is consulting for… I won't ming a quad G5, dual AGP, 4+ PCI thang (that could be a dream machine)

for the moment i'm paying my soundcraft 328 2nd hand so it'll be for some other dimension wink.gif [/OT]

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 14 Jun 2024, 11:18
- © MacMusic 1997-2008