MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> 
macmax
post Thu 25 Apr 2002, 14:16
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,664

Hi Chaps
Have noticed a fair number of people on many Mac forums are based in my vicinity.
So i wondered whether a locally based Club/society/union, might be of interest and use to us.?
Im based in OXFORD uk.
Along with several other Mac heads.
I'd be interetsted to hear from anyone who thought a locally based informal Club type thing would be cool, or not as the case may be.
Forums are Great, but they lack immediacy and social interaction.
So anyone Up for a beer?
This should apply equally to Newbies and seasoned Pros.
(no I'm not a newbie, ive been Mac'ced up for several years (I still have a Mac classic and LC 475 in my loft!)
I'm willing to help others, so why not start a bit of 'on the Ground' networking chaps.!
you can contact me at
max.hodges@ntlworld.com
wink.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
max woz ere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Francois Déchery
post Sat 27 Apr 2002, 21:53
Post #2

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 11

What a nice idea macmax!

I must tell you that i'm currently redesigning the whole site, and as the member's count becomed high, i intended to build a member directory, sorted by country.

You gave me an idea! smile.gif

I could add an meeting management system, where one local 'meeting leader' could propose a meeting (with date & location proposals) and others members could add themself to the list of interested visitors.

If enough visitors, the leader could choose to validate the meeting, and each other could meet at the proposed location.

Does it sounds interesting to you?
If enough people interested, i will certainly build this system in MacMusic! cool.gif

You want it? you like it? any suggestions? anybody help?

--------------------
Soif, MacMusic Webmaster

440Software, our new audio software directory

440Software, notre nouveau site sur les logiciels audio pour Mac, PC et iPhone/iPad
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 15 Jun 2024, 08:37
- © MacMusic 1997-2008