MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Problems With Logic Platinum 6, HELP!!!
TEK1077
post Wed 13 Aug 2003, 17:13
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,984

OK This is probably something that can be easily sorted, but i just cant get the dam thing to work.

I got this peice of software through a couple of weeks ago now.I have gone through the Getting Started manual a few times now, and have also read the Getting Started section in another book i bought to help me.

The main problem seems to be that i cant get no MIDI sounds to come out, even from the Tutorial Demo's. The audio, and Audio instruments seem to works fine though.I have gone through all the step by step guides in the books and im very sure i have done everything correct.

And i am also very sure my Audiophile USB sound module is set up correct.I am also using this with the M-Audio - Oxygen 8.

Anyone else know what i could be doing wrong or anyone been in a similar situation.I am using this on a Mac OS X G4 on 10.2.6 @ 800mhz 80GB.

I am fairly new to all of this so bare with me please.

This is the one thing is really begining to do my head in now.angry.gif i have been using cubase up until now.

Thanks for any info

wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
TEK1077
post Mon 25 Aug 2003, 08:16
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,984

Yes, i seem to be getting there. As i said i am a complete beginner with this. Basically to start me off i just wanted to run the MIDI Tutorial.But couldnt get no sounds from it.The audio instruments work fine.

I have gone over the book quite a few times but couldnt fiind nothing.I must be missing something.Need to read it a bit more thorough i think!!

Anyway try this.If you Load the MIDI TUTORIAL, select one of the MIDI tracks and open the Envoirment window.From the Menu goto NEW and select Apple quicktime.

Cable this into the GM device.And that should work.....

This seems to be working fine for me.Can anyone confirm i am doing this correct?

Thanks for any info..... wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 20 Sep 2024, 11:37
- © MacMusic 1997-2008