MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Midiman / OMS problem, No sound ?!#!!
Topher
post Tue 12 Mar 2002, 16:19
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,803

My interface was working fine for the past two years, but today, I'm experiencing my first problem with it.

Its shimmering USB LED indicator seems okay but the other MIDI in/out LED's refuse to work. No sound. The OMS 'Studio Test' works fine though (if getting a bunch of random notes is considered as normal). I must say that I haven't used the interface for a month, and in the meantime, I have upgraded to Mac OS 9.1. I used to use OMS 2.3.8 but after reading a couple of posts which seemed to precise that I had to go back to version 2.3.7 when using OS 9.1, I tried and failed to make it work. FreeMIDI 1.4 doesn't seem to change a thing about it either. Upgrading the Midiman drivers doesn't help. I'm starting to worry about the interface itself. The Midiman company don't return my e-mails... Any clues are more than welcome.

Thank you,

Topher
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Topher
post Wed 13 Mar 2002, 00:29
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,803

Well, my system version is still the same and the interface used to work. Besides, I have other USB devices that work fine... I know for sure that it's not the USB hub's fault because I have tried to plug the interface straight into the computer. Unfortunately the key seems to be somewhere else. Thanks for trying though... ;-)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 20 Oct 2024, 11:53
- © MacMusic 1997-2008