MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Macmusic Cd Contains Hateful Bigotry
rborden
post Wed 9 Jul 2003, 06:12
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,977

>: FRANERIK "Their bloody Gods"
>This is about all monotheistic "Gods" (Jew, Christian and Muslim) who, although they claim they seek peace, >unity and humanity, have never so much encourage men to kill eachother.

Just what the world needs right now- people hating people who don't look or think exactly like them.

STOP IT!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Franerik
post Thu 10 Jul 2003, 14:23
Post #2

SuperHero

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,714

Please don't begin a new religion war, even in words on this forum, I'm sure that there is many other forums on religion on the net...

I'd only spoken about all these people who speak as God representants...

But read the Bible, the Coran, etc, look back to the History, and you see that so many people died for religions, in name of these Gods...

I'm thinking that these God's representants look like an aunt who say that it is our representant in there society...

All monopolistic thinking is dangerous, more if it said as God's thinking, cause you cannot be an opposant without become a man from hell...

OK, this will be my only post to answer to these attacks, listen to my music, or another, forget me it would be better for you...

Sorry for my poor english, and i'm not in my best physical, intellectual form these days...
sad.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif

--------------------
LE PRINTEMPS DES AMOUREUX

VIVE LA LUMIÈRE

Ne perdez pas votre vie à la gagner, ne vous prenez pas au sérieux, d'autres le feront bien mieux pour vous !

EN VACANCES DÉFINITIVES DE MAC MUSIC POUR DÉFAUT DE LANGUE DE BOIS
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 12 Jun 2024, 21:42
- © 440 Forums 2011