MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Macmusic Cd Contains Hateful Bigotry
rborden
post Wed 9 Jul 2003, 06:12
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,977

>: FRANERIK "Their bloody Gods"
>This is about all monotheistic "Gods" (Jew, Christian and Muslim) who, although they claim they seek peace, >unity and humanity, have never so much encourage men to kill eachother.

Just what the world needs right now- people hating people who don't look or think exactly like them.

STOP IT!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Franerik
post Thu 10 Jul 2003, 14:10
Post #2

SuperHero

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,714

it should been easier to send me an email about your thinking about monopolistic religion...

But if you want to know what i'm thinking about these people who say speak from God, read the bible, the coran, etc, you will see that the non-violence isn't the only way they choose...

I'm surprise that any man or woman could say that what the god's speaking, it's like an aunt whitch speak as us...

DID YOU SEE HOW THE SPACE IS BIG?

In my music I'm speaking about all these people seaking as the God representant, not about God, that I don't know, I hav'nt any Phone line with him...

Franerik

Please, don't begin a new religion war, even in words on these forum, I'm sure that there is plenty of other forums for these cases...

Sorry for my poor english... blink.gif huh.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
LE PRINTEMPS DES AMOUREUX

VIVE LA LUMIÈRE

Ne perdez pas votre vie à la gagner, ne vous prenez pas au sérieux, d'autres le feront bien mieux pour vous !

EN VACANCES DÉFINITIVES DE MAC MUSIC POUR DÉFAUT DE LANGUE DE BOIS
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 13 Jun 2024, 02:11
- © 440 Forums 2011