MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Waveburner Pro For Osx?, Does anyone have insight as to when?
subscotty
post Wed 26 Mar 2003, 16:57
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,031

In the process of switching from PC/SonicFoundry (doing compilations) to PowerBook/Motu828/?? (recording live DJ set from CDJ600 mixer) and believe that WaveBurner Pro is the best program for what I want to do, but the OSX version is in a nebulous state of release. Does anyone have connections at eMagic that could shed some light. I don't want to wait 9 months for that baby. Is there another good OSX CD burning tool that allows you to include CD Text data? sad.gif

On a slightly related topic, does anyone feel like sharing their insight on recording software? I could, of course, drop another huge chunk of change and get Logic Platinum 6, but that might be MAJOR overkill for me. I don't want to do any Midi (at least, not right now), but I do want to record, and edit waveforms... I don't want to settle for lesser quality, but don';t want to buy extra functionality if I don't have to (sometimes you can only get the quality if you also buy the functionality because manufacurers bundle the two insted of just making all their products of the same quality caliber, and just letting folks upgrade to more capability. Am I wrong?)

Many, many thanks, guys... first round's on me if we can solve these issues (Who's in DC?)
smile.gif
subScotty

--------------------
2GhzG5.2GB.250GB.GeForce7800.23"HD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 22 Oct 2024, 14:36
- © MacMusic 1997-2008