MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Motu 828 Or Ezbus?, looking for a 4 input option
mikehoff
post Sat 4 Jan 2003, 18:28
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,486

hi. reading lots of great feedback on the MOTU 828. However - I am really only in need of 4 audio inputs.

the ezbus looks inviting - but only 2 channel input via USB. i am in need of 4 simultainious.

So - the 828 is more than i need - the EZBus is less - anythign inbetween that i am missing?

if only there was a 4 input version of the EZBus. i'd love to have that control surface.

thanks in advance~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ryosode
post Wed 22 Jan 2003, 18:57
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,270

I use US-428 (USB device, 4 in, 2 out, plus some MIDI in/out, surface control) and I'm fairly happy with it. Nevertheless, I heard some good things about EZBus and I think it's a wonderful choice if your needs are met.

However, I don't know about comparing EZBus to MOTU 828. MOTU 828 is something you want to buy if you need a lot of inputs and outputs because you either have a lot of instruments in your room or you must be able to do multi-track recording for your band or something like that. EZBus is something you want to get as an entry level all-in-one recording package where you have a lot of latency over USB (if you are using eMac without the digital card) but at least you get the job done and for the price of one, you get the control surface as well as ins/outs as well.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 23 Oct 2024, 00:15
- © MacMusic 1997-2008