MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Keyboard Usb With ..., keyboard with sampler memory to put samplers from logic
canoleguer
post Mon 18 Jul 2011, 12:12
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 114,730

hello macmusicians!

my question is if there are some usb keyboard controller, simple 61 keys without no sounds but yes with some sistem to put 3 or 4 sounds from sampler logic.

I want a lighty keys and a little, not a great keyboard controller with multifuncions, etc

i mean it's to get the keyboard to play anywhere with the sounds of the Mac- logicpro9 but just without the PC mac.

i don't know if i explain rigth or it's just only possible with a normal sampler keyboard.

I hope someone could help me,

thanks,

dani
pianist, producer, spain, BCN
www.myspace.com/danirambla
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
kcsherrell
post Tue 19 Jul 2011, 07:19
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 106,449

Hello,

All you need is a MIDI Controller (M-Audio has a very big selection of controllers ranging from $100 to $500) if you going to only use the sounds from the programs like logic, but MIDI Controllers do not have a hard drive therefore you can't store them into the controller, however its easy to save your setup in Logic on the CPU.

Otherwise, if you need to store sounds you need a Workstation that has sampling (Yamaha Motif, Roland Fantom, etc....).

I hope I understood your question right? If so, you should go to a website like futureproducers.com or gearslutz.com and there are sections for hardware, software, etc... Which will give you some individual prospective.

PEACE
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 5 Jun 2024, 20:07
- © MacMusic 1997-2008