MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Keyboard Usb With ..., keyboard with sampler memory to put samplers from logic
canoleguer
post Mon 18 Jul 2011, 12:12
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 114,730

hello macmusicians!

my question is if there are some usb keyboard controller, simple 61 keys without no sounds but yes with some sistem to put 3 or 4 sounds from sampler logic.

I want a lighty keys and a little, not a great keyboard controller with multifuncions, etc

i mean it's to get the keyboard to play anywhere with the sounds of the Mac- logicpro9 but just without the PC mac.

i don't know if i explain rigth or it's just only possible with a normal sampler keyboard.

I hope someone could help me,

thanks,

dani
pianist, producer, spain, BCN
www.myspace.com/danirambla
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
houstonmusic
post Mon 18 Jul 2011, 15:55
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 88,124

if i understand you, you're asking if there is a simple 61 key instrument that allows you to load sounds from your logic sampler, and take to a performance, without worrying about the whole computer.

as far as i know, none of the the modern USB keyboards can do this. but there are many old 'sampler keyboards' that did just this. it's possible to find them used. they old boards have a problem, however. they each use a different sample format. your logic sampler's format would have to be adapted to the specific keyboard.

i don't know anyone who's bothering to do this.

other solutions to this challenge are: another laptop. receptor host. workstation keyboard.
good luck!

QUOTE (canoleguer @ Mon 18 Jul 2011, 04:12) *
hello macmusicians!

my question is if there are some usb keyboard controller, simple 61 keys without no sounds but yes with some sistem to put 3 or 4 sounds from sampler logic.

I want a lighty keys and a little, not a great keyboard controller with multifuncions, etc

i mean it's to get the keyboard to play anywhere with the sounds of the Mac- logicpro9 but just without the PC mac.

i don't know if i explain rigth or it's just only possible with a normal sampler keyboard.

I hope someone could help me,

thanks,

dani
pianist, producer, spain, BCN
www.myspace.com/danirambla

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 5 Jun 2024, 09:27
- © MacMusic 1997-2008