MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Synch 2 Pro Tools Sytems?, Can you sync Mbox and LE systems?
the producktion
post Tue 20 Oct 2009, 15:09
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 111,061

Hi.
I'm wondering if its possible to sync an Mbox2 Pro running PT8 with a digi 001 running PT 5?
I've got so many plug-ins on my old system that I can't afford to buy immediately for my new system, I was hoping i could sync the 2 sytems together.
Wishful thinking? wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
kayj_prod
post Wed 21 Oct 2009, 06:57
Post #2

Rookie

Member No.: 99,001

On the same machine?
I think it very unlikely. Also, running two pieces of software is not likely to reduce the impact on your system.
You might be able to aggregate the two interfaces to give you more I/O if that's what you're after- not sure if you can do this without knowing more system info.
If you have other software you might be able to use Rewire to integrate it with PT.

+Quote Post
the producktion
post Wed 21 Oct 2009, 11:12
Post #3

Member No.: 111,061

QUOTE (kayj_prod @ Wed 21 Oct 2009, 05:57) *
On the same machine?
I think it very unlikely. Also, running two pieces of software is not likely to reduce the impact on your system.
You might be able to aggregate the two interfaces to give you more I/O if that's what you're after- not sure if you can do this without knowing more system info.
If you have other software you might be able to use Rewire to integrate it with PT.

Thanks but I should have said, I'm running the mBox from a Macbook Pro and the digi 001 from a G4 Mac, and I was hoping to slave the Mac from the Macbook.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 6 Aug 2024, 00:17
- © MacMusic 1997-2008