MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Logic Express 8 Midi Files, Am I overloading my MIDI files ?
iDavid
post Fri 2 Jan 2009, 15:34
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 98,245

Hello all, I am using an Akai EWI4000 to control Wallander woodwinds in Logic Express 8. The MIDI files when I try to play them back are missing notes and have some new ones, very frustrating. The AkaiEWI sends 10 cc#'s- is it possible that coreMIDI drivers are being swamped by the amount of info and then can't play it back because they where "corrupted" when I made them? Simple keyboard MIDI files work-it's the wind controller MIDI files that don't function well-any ideas about it before I start turning off expressive capabilities?
I record the Line Out too, and it is very good-if the projects where not dependant on being able to change the Project tuning Pararmeters I could just use audio files. If one of you kind people know about MIDI would you please tell me if I'm right about the amount of data[continuous controllers] messing up the Midi files?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
philflood
post Sat 3 Jan 2009, 07:50
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 98,454

If you have tracks other than the winds that are midi based, you can try freezing those tracks and then see if you have enough power to process all the data in your wind tracks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 6 Jul 2024, 19:36
- © MacMusic 1997-2008