MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> What Soft Sample Features Do People Need?, KONTAKT vs.ESX24mkii
III777III
post Wed 27 Nov 2002, 10:18
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,998

KONTAKT vs.ESX24mkii

KONTAKT rocks so good that emagic and there users seem to be shaken by the features to finaly come to the virtuel desktop, i had been slammed, slandered and removed from posts when i mention why the esx24mkii does not time stretch and tune yet?

What kind of company is emagic when they claim to provide un compromisable features to set revelutionary standards when some of there manual wrriters and translaters at the logic forums snap to competitors surprising developements, im not surprised at NI at all.

So i post here to hear what more honest users would have to say about emagics disspointing esx24mkii and what they rather have as features, one member did speak out at the logic forums and a great idea would be that a on/off swicth between time stretch and expansion to not allow the esx24mkii to hog up memory, and that would be acceptable if thats why emagic excused this feature for..

but for me either way, a sampler should record, lay out (keyboard) time/stretch and pitch correct samples at your desire or just buy a plug sound to do the rest.

And pelase let not forget, a nice more tolerant and flexible staff and better graphics helps, after all we evolved now from the stone ages.

--------------------
HARDWARE---> APPLE G4, 450MP, 520MB, 4x80Gigata's w/accord pci ata card, 2x15"apple cinema flatpanels with additional radeon (mac eddition)-Powerd a dr.bott Diviator.OS---> OS9.2/OS X.1.1.5.. MUSIC SOFTWARE---> emagic-LogicAudio 5.1.3 with a esx24 sampler , PRO TOOLS (m-BOX & MIX +), Absynth, FM7, PRO52/SUPER-NOVA, Battery, Reason2, Rebirth, Waves3.2+, AKAI & SCii LIBRARY, Roxio5/Jam5,...VIDEO+ GRAPHIC SOWAFTRE---> PhotoShop 7.5, Final Cut Pro 3, Premiere 6, Cleaner Pro 5, After Effects 5.5, qt 6.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
E rouge
post Mon 9 Dec 2002, 06:25
Post #2

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,360

I like halion...so easy to use...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Mon 24 Jun 2024, 14:18
- © MacMusic 1997-2008