MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Protools Hd / Midi Clock / Akai Mpd32
Aquarius
post Fri 13 Jun 2008, 17:47
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,861

Bonjour !

J'essaye de synchroniser le HD avec un controleur akai en midi clock sans succès...(le MTC n'est pas supporté)
Il me semble avoir essayé toutes les configs possibles mais bon j'ai forcément du passer à côté de quelque chose...
L'Akai peut-être maitre ou esclave et dans le menu midi clock du PT les cases sont cochées.
Qu'en pensez-vous ?
Merci par avance,

A

PT HD 7.3.1cs6
OS X.4.8
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Aquarius
post Thu 19 Jun 2008, 07:38
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,861

Salut,

voici un petit extrait d'un thread de Gearslutz sur les derniers produits Akai :

"Thats not the only new Akai product with bugs it seems. One of my friends brought it to my attention today that his MPD32 would not sync up to his DAW at all when set to external sync. He brought it back to the store, and the guys there couldn't figure it out either. So I also gave it a try on the one I took out for a test run a while back. External sync did not work on mines either. I tried it on my PC using Nuendo, and Cubase; and on my Mac using Logic, with no success. It will probably be something they can fix with a future firmware update, but damn, when you buy a product that promises a very important feature out the box, you want it to make good on its promise out the box. I dont know if its only a problem with a particular group of units, but until thats clarified and they fix any bugs with a firmware update if necessary, I wouldnt suggest getting an MPD32 to anyone. Without being able to externally sync to your DAW for the note repeat feature, the 32 is basically a 24 with an updated layout, feel and look."

Regarder aussi ici http://www.mpc-forums.com/ et là http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/show...ad.php?t=243313

Espérons ne pas avoir à attendre trop longtemps pour le nouvel OS :-/

A

This post has been edited by Aquarius: Thu 19 Jun 2008, 07:46
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 5 Jul 2024, 04:33
- © MacMusic 1997-2008