MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Original Jam Pack, Why won't it work with later versions of GB
BobAdamson
post Wed 23 Apr 2008, 13:31
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,410

When GB first came out I bought the first Jam Pack and was amazed at all the additional sounds, instruments, amp simulations, etc. However, I didn't play with it much. Fast Forward to iLife 08 and I decided to start playing again. Bought Symphony and wanted to add some of the stuff I remembered from Jam Pack 1 and now find that it is not recognized by GB 08. Am I doing something wrong? Any workarounds?

Thanks,
Bob Adamson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
kayj_prod
post Thu 24 Apr 2008, 05:20
Post #2

Rookie

Member No.: 99,001

Is the original Jam Pack still on your hard drive? If it is, you may just need to re-link it to GB. To do this, open up GB and have the loop browser showing. Use finder to navigate to your Jam Pack folder and drag and drop to the loop browser in GB.

Should do the trick. HTH.

+Quote Post
BobAdamson
post Thu 24 Apr 2008, 13:43
Post #3

Member No.: 37,410

QUOTE (kayj_prod @ Thu 24 Apr 2008, 05:20) *
Is the original Jam Pack still on your hard drive? If it is, you may just need to re-link it to GB. To do this, open up GB and have the loop browser showing. Use finder to navigate to your Jam Pack folder and drag and drop to the loop browser in GB.

Should do the trick. HTH.

Thanks Kayj but it is a new computer. Original was a MacBook.......new one is a MacBookPro Intel running Leopard.. Any other suggestions?

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 11 Jun 2024, 09:40
- © MacMusic 1997-2008