MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Mackie Hui Protocol, Anyone got a midi implementation chart for Mackie HUI protocol?
abcdaniel
post Mon 7 Jan 2008, 14:02
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,159

Anyone got a midi implementation chart for Mackie HUI protocol? Been searching the internets like crazy (almost), but can´t find it specified anywhere.

It is weird that such a widely implemented protocol isn't to be found. Specifically I want to use it to control Pro Tools using the Korg padKONTROL native mode.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
abcdaniel
post Mon 14 Jan 2008, 21:09
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,159

Ok, so I managed to reverse engineer a whole lot of the HUI without actually having access to one. Close to having a mean, cheap visual feedback channelstrip mixer. I'll release it for free when it's done.

What I really want to find out is what midi messages the function buttons are sending and the jog wheel too.

Anyone up for helping me out? I know there are probably a few people out there with a HUI or something that emulates one. A quick look at the midi stream, or send an unfiltered midistream to me as long as pressing function keys and ysing the jog wheel is in there. Personal message me or something. Woohooo!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Mon 3 Jun 2024, 06:19
- © MacMusic 1997-2008