MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> A Simple Question, Logic Pro vs. Pro Tools; Logic Express vs. Logic Pro
csoste
post Fri 3 Aug 2007, 23:37
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 93,568

Hi,
I'm looking to buy a new recording program that will allow me to make broadcast quality recordings that can be submitted to record companies, managers and considered for film and tv placements rather than the simple demos that I' ve been making for the last few years on GarageBand. The price of Pro Tools and Logic Pro is pretty steep at the moment, so I'm looking for a good alternative to them. So, as a result, I have a few questions. But, before I ask my main question, one question I have is what is the difference between Logic Pro and Pro Tools and which one works better? Secondly, and most importantly what is the difference between Logic Express and Logic Pro? And can one make professional sounding broadcast quality recordings on Logic Express that can be released to the general public? Is there a manual, website, book or anything similar to these that tells someone exactly how to use Logic Express, and also says which mics, mixers, and other accessories are needed in order to use it effectively? And does it describe how to assemble them and set them up in a way that gives the best recording possible? Finally, if Logic Express is not sophisticated enough to make broadcast quality recordings, is there a program for the same price that is?
If someone out there could give me answers to these questions as soon as possible I would appreciate it a lot.
Thanks.
All the best,
csoste
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 25 Sep 2024, 10:17
- © MacMusic 1997-2008