MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Plugin To Remove Hiss/static In The Background Of Song?
hazard99
post Thu 2 Aug 2007, 22:12
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 93,527

Hello. Hopefully someone can help me out. I'm looking for a free plugin for garageband or logic or a free application to remove the hiss in the background of my songs.

Thanks for any help. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
spacelace
post Fri 3 Aug 2007, 16:06
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 78,692

I was in the same position you're in right now. After trying this and that, I decided to cough up (save) the money for SoundSoap 2 and Peak LE 5.2. Their retail price is or was $100 a piece. So, I went to CompUSA and much to my delight, they had them on sale. Caught a break! $150 total for both.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that there are some things out there that will do the job and they're free (e.g. mda plug-ins, Crystal synth, etc.) but I've found that some things you should cough up the money and buy. Try SoundSoap 2 first. This is an excellent product that will do exactly what you're looking for AND more! Personally, I don't know what I'd do without it now. It'll work with Logic and I assume Garageband and any sound files that I have used it on. To me, for the money, it's the "bomb".
Sometimes, you just have to pull out your wallet and say "What the fcku!". You know? Anyway, hope this helps. Maybe not your sense of frugality, but your satisfaction when you play back your well deserving tracks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 13 Jun 2024, 21:47
- © MacMusic 1997-2008