MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Missing Insert Slots On Track From Apts Logic Book, Logic Pro 7.2.3, missing insert slots in tutorial song
alexbutterfield
post Thu 8 Mar 2007, 21:02
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,764

This week I got Logic Pro 7.2 after working with Logic Express 7.1 for a year. I updated Pro to 7.2.3 after installing.

I wanted to start going through Martin Sitter's Apple Pro Training guide to Logic Pro & Logic Express to reacquaint myself (it's been a number of months since I used Logic Express). So I re-loaded the tutorial songs from the accompanying disc onto my external hard drive like I had previously with Logic Express. (I wanted to load them fresh rather than use files I might have altered when learning Logic Express.)

But when I went to do the using the inserts/plugins exercise from the first chapter I found that the tutorial song wasn't showing the inserts (or bus slots, for that matter) for two tracks, including the one Sitter suggests inserting a chorus on (a Rhodes). Other tracks do show those slots. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get these slots to show up. The problem is the same whether I'm in the arrange or mix window.

My set-up: iMac G5, 1.8 gHz, OS 10.4.8, Mbox 2

Anybody encounter this before? Any suggestions on restoring lost insert/bus/EQ slots?

Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 2 Jul 2024, 00:32
- © MacMusic 1997-2008