MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Keyboard Prob In Logic - Screen Probs Too...., HARDWARE AND GRAPHIC PROBS IN LOGIC
PAUL R
post Mon 22 Jan 2007, 15:25
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,480

Hi,
Running latest LOGIC and latest OSX...
This is a samll problem but it is driving me nuts !!

After a while recording/mixing etc the computer keyboard ( not controller keyboard ) gradually stops working.
Usually the track re size keys ( control + arrows ) stop working first.
Then numerical keys stop working - so I am often stuck on say a mixer page unable to go back to the arrange page.
At this point I have to save and close Logic then it will work as normal again....
Another symptom is that the track strips wont show properly i.e some details are missing , fader strip etc - also the floating toolbox shows as BLANK squares with no tools in them...other similar graphic probs too..
Same thing I save and re start and usually all works well for a while.
I got a new iMac and swapped keyboard it seemed to solve problem at first then - out of the blue the keyboard stopped working slowly one key at a time !!
I tried different usb ins for keyboard and recently bought a Kensington 7-way powered usb port - everything else works fine but track graphics and keyboard problems STILL happen quite randomly !!

Anyone - any ideas .... it is annoying really - it's not stopping me from working - just ANNOYING.

Cheers Paul
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Mon 1 Jul 2024, 12:19
- © PcMusic 1997-2007