MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Audio File, cannot be saved?
younes_uk
post Fri 5 Jan 2007, 17:42
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,761

Hi everybody wishing you all a very happy new year, My question is that when i import an audio file into a track of my LE7, most of time i get that message saying : audio file ( x.wav) hasn't got sufficient access privileges so the overview can not be saved.
so when i turned again to what i did record removind the audio file source ie: CD, it seemes like it was not saved into the HD.. unlike most of audio file like external instrument, vocals...

thank you for your help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Jim Hoyland
post Sun 7 Jan 2007, 13:38
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 81,499

I've never really had a problem with iTunes purchases. If you burn an audio CD from iTunes then use some extraction software (I tend to use Toast) you should be able to work with these files.

You can clear up permissions problems by storing all your audio on a dedicated drive or partition, doing an Apple-I and selecting "Ignore ownership on this volume". You may need to redo this if you're bringing files from other machines. Its best not to try this on the main system drive tho.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/commercialmusicstudios
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Wed 3 Jul 2024, 00:09
- © PcMusic 1997-2007