MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Logic Pro 7 Compatability
mpnow
post Sat 20 May 2006, 12:53
Post #1

Group: Validating
Member No.: 59,433

I am about to buy a music software. Maybe Pro Tools, maybe Logic Pro 7.

Can Files made with Pro Tools be used in Logic Pro 7?

Is there an educational discount for Pro Tools as there is for Logic Pro 7?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mac Daddy
post Mon 17 Jul 2006, 09:07
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 76,633

This is what I heard and I believe it. Pro Tools is the best Software. If I had the money, I'd get Pro Tools. I'm a happy Logic user, I purchased Logic because it was affordable and easy to use, like a Mac. Most "Professional" Studios use Pro Tools. I thnk one day Logic will surpass Pro Tools simply because Steve Jobs has an Army of top technicians and a truck load of development money... Pro Tools, no matter how great now, cannot compete with Macintosh's plan of music domination. All software companies are now running to Macintosh to pay to get 'In'. Love it. The little guy wins. No one would consider Macintosh compatibilty years ago,

When I began using Mac a million years ago there was nothing available. PC had everything I wanted, but only for PC. Retailers and musician friends laughed at me for using a Mac. I was left out of all the "good and cool" stuff. I could barely get a game! I don't have time to play games now, but now, musically, I leave the PC boys for dead, many are still using "old" Logic on PC's. (PC- Pre Cool). I have shared/exchanged Files and Environments with PC. I end up spending hours just organizing Macintosh will probably purchase Pro Tools one day. It's simply a matter of time and money. Mac will win 'Then', Pro Tools wins 'Now'. All of Pro Tools Outboard Gear is: Pure Badd Ass Class. It's just to expensive. You can get a Porsche for less than a Pro Tools Set-Up. Pro Tools Rules, for now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 5 Jun 2024, 05:05
- © MacMusic 1997-2008