MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Rode Nt1 Applications, is suitable for toms?
eaks
post Sun 8 Jan 2006, 18:34
Post #1

Group: Validating
Member No.: 22,521

Hi, we're gonna run a pre-prod recording for our band and we're short on mics, all we have left is three nt1 and three toms to mic, 14", 16", 18".

I know it's not a common use for this kind of mic, but is it doable without risks?

thank you.

--------------------
you wish!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
eaks
post Sun 15 Jan 2006, 20:49
Post #2

Group: Validating
Member No.: 22,521

Ok look, dont try to pass it all as pure naive humor. In fact, I have a big sense of humor. but when it comes to cybernetic sarcasms, it's sometimes hard to get and you seemed mean to me. you still do with your reply. If I was you, i'd just take my advice of respect and apply it to everyone you answer to on this forum.

Dont worry, even if you knew where I live, i'd still not fear your wrath at all biggrin.gif

Speaking of mics, if you would've been a bit brillant, you'd understand that i was speaking of diaphragm cesures or stuff related to overiding the mic. and even if you would"ve applied that in another way, your answer is still non-constructive at all.

this being said, just remember the rules of respect in a cyber community.
This forum is great and I'm just sad that people like you badmouths and then try to blame the badmouthed.

have a nice day le gro.

--------------------
you wish!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 22 Sep 2024, 02:09
- © 440 Forums 2011