MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> SoundTrack Pro review, Article
_articles_
post Sat 1 Oct 2005, 04:50
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

SoundTrack Pro review
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
makuakane
post Wed 2 Nov 2005, 18:10
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,590

I must admit, I was very underwhelmed with this new software. It's a little better than the original Soundtracks I purchased, but not to any nth degree. Of course I own a bunch of audio software including Digital Performer, ProTools, Reason and others, so adding this to my collection seemed like a good idea. However, this thing doesn't do very much more than my free Garage Band. So far, the only worthwhile thing are the samples.

I do like the fact that at least there is someone out there trying to build an all-in-one box for "professional use". Heck I've used far less "pro" equipment in my studio and accomplished incredible stuff like taking an old Fostex A2 - recording a sound, then slowing it down a tad - adding it to my tracks and having the client smiling in amazement at a simple trick. I just keep on reminding myself that these are ONLY tools and the intellectual genius are people like us.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Mon 17 Jun 2024, 00:11
- © MacMusic 1997-2008