MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> M-audio Firewire Solo Problem, recordings only appear in one speaker
lowfly
post Thu 27 Jan 2005, 19:01
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 59,322

Hi,
I am new to garageband, and don't have much expertise. I am using the m-audio firewire solo interface with Garageband2 on an ibook with mac osx10.3.7 (or whatever the latest one is). I am monitoring sound with headphones in the jack on the interface. My problem is, I can only get sound on the left headphone. In the GB preferences I have selected the firewire solo as the audio in and the audio out. On the track details I have selected channels 1 and 2 (stereo)--I am recoding with a condensor mic. I have tried fidling around with the settings on the mixer in the m-audio firewire control panel window but can't get sound out of anything other than the left side. What am I doing wrong? I am sure I am making some simple rookie mistake. I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
Thank you,
--Lowfly
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
wogel
post Thu 15 Sep 2005, 08:45
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 69,953

cool....I'll see if I can find that selection criteria, can't remember that I've seen it before. Hopefully it'll work.

Thanx a bunch

//wogel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 25 Sep 2024, 21:23
- © MacMusic 1997-2008