MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Numark iDJ mixing console for iPod, Audio Hardware
_news_
post Fri 22 Jul 2005, 17:26
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Numark iDJ mixing console for iPod
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Jibreel
post Sun 24 Jul 2005, 20:30
Post #2

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,014

QUOTE (Jsegura @ Jul 24 2005, 16:23)
I agree partly but as professional we did not control the growth of a format or another one. If what sells he is mp3, all we like or no, we must happen through that hoop. A quite narrow hoop. If the final sale is in mp3, all the chain of recording you could do it in mp3. All the 24 bit 96 Khz that you do, finally it will be put under the torture of mp3. If no, you do not sell.

peace

I think your saying that the format of mp3 is low comapred to the high standards of profesional demands, i agree

we all struggled for years to improve what we do and its quality is most important, not the size or price in most cases.

its a laugh though, can you imagine how many kids who thin that they are djs judt because they have a iPod, yet they never sipned a single record or know the art of it all.

top that off, they usualy do not even know how to play a instrument or have had prior ear training as well.

Peace out

--------------------
MAC
G4-450MP, 512MB, DVD-CDR, 75 GIG int.+ 120 GIG int, PCi excelorator to 4 120 GIG internal, 2x15" Cinema displays with a Dr.botts adaptor, Radeon Mac edition Video card, LaCie Firewire pocket CDRW 12-10-16 drive, Cannnin BJ portable printer, Cannon 1220 Scanner,

MUSIC-HARDWARE
Oxygen8
Korg Pandora 3
Yamaha MSP5's
ADSL
Ibenez Gilbert 757 Guitar

MUSIC-Software
Logic Pro + esx24mkii,
altiverb, PLugSound Box
Ni-FM7, NI-Absynth, NI-Pro 53
+ some more apps.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 15 Jun 2024, 14:13
- © 440 Forums 2011