MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Protools Error (-1133) - Won't Upload, Just installed but still can't use it!
maxryzone
post Mon 30 May 2005, 19:50
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,758

HELP...I have been having trouble with this darn ProTools for the longest. I originally had it installed but it would give me a dark screen when I would try to create a session. I spoke with one of my music stores, and they told me that for me to get a bigger hard drive. So I did, and I upgraded to "Tiger" on my Powerbook.

Well, whenever I try to open it...it looks like its opening but then stops when its uploading with the message - "Digidesign hardware is in use by another appliation. (-1133)". So what does this mean? what should I do?

I have been having so much trouble to get this to work. I just want to make some music for crying out loud. Please, anyone...help me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
arvidtp
post Tue 31 May 2005, 00:32
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,850

Yeah, you should not upgrade your system until the upgrade is officially blessed by Digidesign about 8-10 weeks later, or maybe a year. its sorta silly, but i guess that's the Pro Tools we have bought into. dont you just love digidesign? I for one am glad that tomorrow, when my new audio interface arrives, my musicmaking can start being completely free of that silly company's products. wooohoo!

--------------------
-Arvid •• Squish the Squid Productions, Modest Machine

•• digitally augmented trumpet, TOOB, flugelhorn, cracklebox, percussicube, no-input-mixers and Macbook Pro, 2.4 GHz 15", MacOS 10.5, MOTU Ultralite, Logic Studio 9, MaxMSP 5, JackOSX ••
•• Electronic-experimental, jazz, digital instrument design, electronics, unique software and performance.••
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 3 Jul 2024, 22:26
- © MacMusic 1997-2008