MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Protools Error (-1133) - Won't Upload, Just installed but still can't use it!
maxryzone
post Mon 30 May 2005, 19:50
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,758

HELP...I have been having trouble with this darn ProTools for the longest. I originally had it installed but it would give me a dark screen when I would try to create a session. I spoke with one of my music stores, and they told me that for me to get a bigger hard drive. So I did, and I upgraded to "Tiger" on my Powerbook.

Well, whenever I try to open it...it looks like its opening but then stops when its uploading with the message - "Digidesign hardware is in use by another appliation. (-1133)". So what does this mean? what should I do?

I have been having so much trouble to get this to work. I just want to make some music for crying out loud. Please, anyone...help me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
coldharbour
post Mon 30 May 2005, 21:51
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 62,351

Which PT are you using?

Do you have some other program using Digi hardware, like QuickTime, iTunes, Logic? Quit all other apps and try relaunching.

From Digi answerbase : "In one case, after following other Answerbase recommendations for this error code, uninstalling the software (using the custom install option), then deleting the entire digidesign folder from the applications folder, and then reinstalling Pro Tools LE solved the problem.

Also, check that date and time system preference is set to the correct time, date, and year."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 29 Jun 2024, 17:24
- © MacMusic 1997-2008