MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> This Is Where I'm At, a start to digital music...
Groove75
post Thu 14 Apr 2005, 01:16
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,510

So this is where I'm at... I've always loved music. I knew that one day I would make music... being a little of a Mac nut, I decided that I would do it electronically... So went out and got a good Mac, a M-audio midi player... and now I'm undecided with what software to go with to start... not that I want to stay with one app, I just want to know which software would let me explore and learn how to make your own music.. à la électronic...

What I want to do with music is to mix new or old vocals with music that I sample or create. Giving new life to maybe forgotten songs.

Thanks all!

--------------------
MicroT
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
endless_nights03
post Fri 15 Apr 2005, 13:37
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 60,674

Can't record directly? Obviously you guys haven't heard of Audio Hijack, www.rogueamoeba.com. When I had the Reaosn demo, I would use Audio Hijack to record my music from Reason since you know the demo cannot save. What Audio Hijack does, is it pipes the audio output from Reason through Audio Hijack and then out the speakers. When it records it creates an aiff file on your desktop. From there you can burn your creations. Now, I had the demo of Audio Hijack as well. What I had to deal with is 10 min of setting up my song, couldn't be to complex due to Reason's 20 min limit. And Record for 10 min, since Audio Hijack gives only 10 min of crystal clear sound before it adds noise at the 10 min limit. I did that for five months, and I was getting good at it, aslo burned my songs on CD. But, I could never go back and chacnge them since I couldn't save. But, now I have the full version of Reason and Audio Hijack, as well as a full M-Audio 60-something keyboard. cool.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Sat 29 Jun 2024, 01:26
- © PcMusic 1997-2007