MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> This Is Where I'm At, a start to digital music...
Groove75
post Thu 14 Apr 2005, 01:16
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,510

So this is where I'm at... I've always loved music. I knew that one day I would make music... being a little of a Mac nut, I decided that I would do it electronically... So went out and got a good Mac, a M-audio midi player... and now I'm undecided with what software to go with to start... not that I want to stay with one app, I just want to know which software would let me explore and learn how to make your own music.. à la électronic...

What I want to do with music is to mix new or old vocals with music that I sample or create. Giving new life to maybe forgotten songs.

Thanks all!

--------------------
MicroT
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
angryman
post Thu 14 Apr 2005, 14:01
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,084

That is so true... Reason is the most intuitive software program I have used and you don't even need to check the help files until you start getting really technical with it.

Also, as it can't record audio I would recommend getting Garage Band2 which is only £50 but a great compliment to Reason as you can run the two programs simultaneously and then record vocals etc in GB2 to go with the tracks you make in Reason.

Reason has it's critics, but I'm not ashamed of admitting that I am a fully fledged addict!

Songs made entirely within Reason 2.5

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Mon 1 Jul 2024, 04:14
- © PcMusic 1997-2007