MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Imic And Opcode Vision On Os9
abbie
post Mon 4 Oct 2004, 21:15
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 322

Has anyone successfully used the iMic with Opcode Vision successfully. I have tried and get severe stuttering on the playback. I am running OS 9.1 with Vision DSP 4.5.1. on a 400 mhz iMac that has a couple of USB ports and one unused firewire as well.

Thanks

--------------------
Abbie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
midimacguy
post Mon 1 Nov 2004, 03:15
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,232

QUOTE (abbie @ Oct 4 2004, 14:15)
Has anyone successfully used the iMic with Opcode Vision successfully. I have tried and get severe stuttering on the playback. I am running OS 9.1 with Vision DSP 4.5.1. on a 400 mhz iMac that has a couple of USB ports and one unused firewire as well.

Thanks

I run SVPro and Vision 4.5 in the real OS 9.1 on my G4 and for some bizare reason my imic kills the audio out in OS 9 and yet it works in OS X.

Bob Nova sezs: The iMic maker's website has updated drivers that should fix this.

I must have missed something at that website but I can't find any such driver or even update driver. I thought that imic uses the apple usb drivers. However I could be wrong.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 5 Jul 2024, 16:56
- © 440 Forums 2011