MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Pro Tools 6.7 upgrades, Music Software
_news_
post Wed 27 Oct 2004, 15:03
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Pro Tools 6.7 upgrades
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
sahara
post Sun 31 Oct 2004, 07:50
Post #2

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,936

QUOTE (td3k @ Oct 29 2004, 15:34)
You know... I have taken inventory of many of our comments (my own included) pertaining to upgrades, Digidesign, Logic, etc. and I have come to the conclusion, that we all sound like a bunch of cry-babies.

So now, lets stop whining about upgrades and get back to the business of making tracks. Remeber that? We are trying to make music here. I think sometimes it's too easy to get pulled into the tech aspect and forget our real purpose in the first place. (Besides, I don't think the $uits that set the price$ for upgrade$ are reading these forums anyway!)

Let's stop crying and make some freaking music, (with my 6.4 versions of PTLE and Logic) I am.

That concludes my rant...

Inventory? Sounds like a 12 step program..
To the others..I don't think the cost is very much at all.. You guys should have all owned studios 10 years ago or more and had to buy PT with 4 trk for 10k.. Then you would be pissed.. You all sound very spoiled and don't seem to have much to do, ..like right the music you say you want to make. It's not about "tech" either, it's a about just getting on with it period and not reacting to little stuff.. If I did that, I would not have any clients.
Now I remember why I don't read this stuff..
I'm out..
BTW..Protools 6.7
My update from PT 6.4 is free..What's the big deal..?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 21 Sep 2024, 18:09
- © 440 Forums 2011