MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Tascam Us-122 Or M-audio Premobile Usb
iceman4
post Wed 9 Jun 2004, 01:35
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,605

Hey everyone,

Ok I know there have been alot of posts concerning both m-audio and tascam but I'm still wondering what everyone here thinks is the better product between the two. It seems theres always at least one person who has a problem no matter what the hardware, so its hard to judge from any standpoint, however, these two products fit my needs and price range so I was hoping someone could help me out.

Thanks A Lot

Kyle
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
xingu
post Wed 9 Jun 2004, 02:22
Post #2

Member No.: 6,217

A couple things you might consider: the US-122 also serves as a MIDI interface and records in 24-bit - the MobilePre is only 16-bit (and no MIDI in/out). Other than that, I don't see a whole lot of differences. Does the MobilePre come with any software? Just a warning - the software that comes with the 122 (Cubasis) is not OSX-compatible...

+Quote Post
iceman4
post Wed 9 Jun 2004, 13:21
Post #3

Member No.: 44,605

Thanks..the software is another factor in my decision. Though I have Tracktion..I'm looking to get Reason very soon. M-Audio comes with reason adapted and I believe a smaller version of Live. Do you think its worth it for the extra software even though its 16 bit?

Thanks

Kyle

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 24 Oct 2024, 15:29
- © 440 Forums 2011