MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> M-audio Quattro Inquiry
anarchosyn
post Wed 19 Feb 2003, 11:18
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,562

Just a very quick question to anybody familiar with the USB audio Quattro:

Would the quttro be a reliable choice for a setup involving midi + 2 input / 2 output audio streaming with 2-3 doggles and a mouse all vying for bandwidth?

Basically: a mouse, 6 external midi boxes + reaktor (doggle 1), logic 6 (doggle 2), esx24 (doggle 3?) and maybe max-msp (doggle as well?).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lantzn
post Fri 7 Mar 2003, 23:29
Post #2

Rookie

Member No.: 5,347

What Mac? Are you talking about using a SINGLE USB port and a USB hub to run everything? If you have more then one USB port are they combined or on seperate "channels". More details please.

--------------------
----

Relax, don't worry, have my homebrew.

Russian Imperial Stout (aged 1 year) currently on tap.

+Quote Post
bumblebee1
post Sat 19 Apr 2003, 12:46
Post #3

Member No.: 15,948

I've had a Quattro for a month now and still can't get it to work. I've followed all the instructions from the tech guy at m-audio and still no luck. My setup is OS9.2/ G4 power Mac 400mz/ SW1000XG running Logic 4.8 Platinum and Live 1.5 or trying to with Quattro. It may be due to my software. Anyway if I don't have results soon I will sell the Quattro which will be a shame because it appears other users have had success with it.

Best of luck anyway I hear the EMAGIC EMI 6/2M is quite good, but it will set you back 500 quid.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 22 Oct 2024, 03:54
- © MacMusic 1997-2008