MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Triton Rack And Osx10.3.3 And Pt Le, not working
seifaldin
post Thu 22 Apr 2004, 16:30
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,608

i just upgraded my studio to a G5, Digi002 rack, PT LE 6.2.3. and have a triton rack that i was using with my old setup......

1. i cant get the triton definitions in the AudioMidi setup, even tho a friend sent me the midnam file and i put it in the directory with the rest of them

2. i cant get the triton to play in PT......im hoping that problem is stemming from the 1st one..

thanks for the help.

-----
seifaldin
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
td3k
post Thu 22 Apr 2004, 23:53
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,354

Make sure your .midnam file is in:

/Library/Audio/MIDI Patch Names/Digidesign/Korg

In Audio MIDI Setup, click add device, then double click the new device, Choose Manufacturer, Korg, Model (hopefully the Triton you added is in the list.) , and click apply.

Make a connection (in MIDI devices) by dragging from the icon for your MIDI controller, to the new device you just created. There will now be a cable connecting them.

Now in ProTools LE you should see your device in the appropriate MIDI input and output sections of any MIDI track in PT.

If you wish to recieve MIDI data in from the Triton, you will need to enable that device for MIDI input in PTLE.

I had the same problem myself, with my MC-303, after setting it up like that, all the intrument names are available and I can change banks and patches from PT. ...nice.

Hope that helps,

TD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 11 Oct 2024, 15:22
- © MacMusic 1997-2008