MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Logic Big Box Came With Platinum?
bjurusik
post Thu 8 Jan 2004, 23:59
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,107

Alright, so after much reviewing I decided to get the Logic Audio Big Box for Christmas as it seemed the best deal for what I wanted to do. It finally came today (it was on backorder). Well, after MWSF I decided I would return the Big Box and get an iPod instead, since Garage band looks like it will be adequate for what I want to do. So I opened up the package and took out the Big Box. What eMagic does it put the 4 seperate software boxes inside a larger, see thru plastic box. To my suprise, the Logic box says Platinum on it. Did I just get lucky or do they all say that? I don't want to open up the actual box since I want to return it. Can somebody with the Big Box tell me what's up? Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
deathless
post Fri 9 Jan 2004, 01:46
Post #2

Member No.: 32,220

as far as i can tell, you got lucky. the truth will be found if you open the box and look at the CD, but you're in a dilemna as far as that is concerned.

+Quote Post
bjurusik
post Fri 9 Jan 2004, 01:53
Post #3

Member No.: 27,107

Well after reading the small print I determined it was just Logic Audio. It said something like, "And when the time comes you can upgrade to Gold or Platinum." But it was very strange indeed, the small type underneath Emagic Logic on the side of the box said platinum. Ah well, it's boxed back up and ready to go back. Just ordered my new xmas present, 15 GB iPod smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Mon 21 Oct 2024, 20:05
- © MacMusic 1997-2008