MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Video and audio converter Blog

the best software
Rating 0
entry Fri 11 Feb 2011, 09:37
I have a whole big folder of MKV video files, and most of them are movies that I ripped from Blu-ray disks. I want to convert these MKV videos to AVI format for backup. However this is not easy to be done. I have tried many ways and asked many friends, no satisfied results come to the end.

Finally when I browsed the internet and tried the "recommended software" by the other users, I know I have found what I want! This software is an all-in-one and easy-to-use MKV to AVI video converter. To my great surprise, it even allows me to edit the movies as I like. Now I'm eager to share the software, Aneesoft MKV to AVI Video Converter, with everybody, and I strongly recommend you to have a try of it!

Considering you might be a novice of computer as me, let me show you my experience of how to convert MKV to AVI video format using Aneesoft MKV to AVI Video Converter step by step.

Things you'll need
1. Aneesoft MKV to AVI Video Converter(Free for download trial version)
2. MKV video files

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft MKV to AVI Video Converter
We'll be using the very nice video converter software called Aneesoft MKV to AVI Video Converter for converting MKV videos to AVI format, head over here and download the free trial version.Next step is to install the program.

Step 2: Run Aneesoft MKV to AVI Video Converter and add MKV video files
Now run Aneesoft MKV to AVI Video Converter and click the big button "Add..." to add MKV video files on your computer, you may add as many videos as you want to convert to AVI videos. Only the titles you checked will be converted. So if there're some videos you don't want to convert, you need to uncheck them or 'Remove' them from the right-click menu. 'Clear' in the right-click menu means remove all titles in the list.

Step 3: Edit MKV videos: crop, trim, add effects, add watermark
Wanna edit your videos to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft MKV to AVI Video Converter.Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. If you want to crop video or add some special effects, click the first two tabs. You're able to add a text watermark or an image watermark (you may call it logo) on the output video. Adjust the 'Transparency' to make the watermark look better.

Step 4: Merge separate MKV videos to 1 single AVI file
Click on the video titles you'd like to merge to 1 single file, then click 'Merge' button and uncheck the former separate files if you just need the single merged video file. Here 'click on the video titles' is not just check the options, you need to click them to make them highlight. You may see the image below to have an idea.

Step 5: Change the output settings to convert MKV to AVI with best quality
Choose the most suitable AVI output format as you want. Besides AVI, there are almost all common video formats available for you to choose to convert. You may convert MKV videos to different video formats for video editing or playback on your mobile devices, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, cellphone, etc. Remember that the output file size mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size.

Step 6: Start converting MKV to AVI videos
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting MKV to AVI videos. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft MKV to AVI Video Converter will place a new version of your video. Double-click the new AVI file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

You may be interested in these topics:
How to embed YouTube video to PowerPoint
How to convert YouTube to iPad
How to convert AVI to WMV videos
How to convert MP4 to AVI videos
How to convert MKV to XviD videos
How to convert MKV to MPEG videos
How to convert DVD to iPad video format
How to convert DVD to iPhone video format
How to rip DVD to BlackBerry video format
How to convert DVD to MOV video format
How to convert DVD to PS3 video format
How to convert DVD to WMV video format
How to rip DVD to PSP video format
How to convert HD video for your portable video player
How to convert video to iTunes format for free

« Next Oldest · Video and audio converter Blog · Next Newest »

Comments

post Thu 7 Jan 2016, 09:17
Comment #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 125,032

For this I want to suggest you to use camcorder video converter tool that is best suited tool to convert your MKV Video format clip to AVI I have used this tool for converting my camcorder recorded videos to portable device supportable format. It’ really an amazing tool. It also help you to edit your video clip like you can crop the video to get the part you want, adjust the video effect such as brightness, contrast and saturation, rotate and flip to get the desired screen angle.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Next Oldest · Video and audio converter Blog · Next Newest »

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008