MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Video and audio converter Blog

the best software
Rating 0
entry Fri 21 Jan 2011, 07:11
I just bought the new Xbox 360 and it came with the newest Xbox dashboard. I used to watch videos all the time from a memory stick while being offline. But nowadays it forces me to be online. Whenever I try to play a video it tells me a system update is required to watch this content. If it asks me that I hook my Xbox to an ethernet connection and I sign in to Xbox Live. After that I can play the video but I don't ever download an update.

I have done a lot of research,basically I have movies on the PC in .avi format,mostly all of them are. I am trying to watch them on my Xbox 360 through my network. When you go into the Media Center of Xbox 360 and look at the shared folder on the PC,does not see these videos,because it does not play .avi extensions. I have to find some program to convert my videos to Xbox 360 supported video formats before watching them with Xbox 360.

Finally I have got one Xbox 360 video converter tool called Aneesoft Xbox 360 Video Converter which fulls my need very much. It is quite easy to use and can convert most common video file to Xbox 360 video format with excellent video quality and high conversion speed.

Things you'll need
1. Aneesoft Xbox 360 Video Converter (Free for download trial version)
2. Your videos

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft Xbox 360 Video Converter
We'll be using a very nice video converter software called Aneesoft Xbox 360 Video Converter to convert videos to Xbox 360 video format. After you've downloaded the free trial,next step is to install the program.

Step 2: Run Xbox 360 Video Converter and add video files to be converted
Now run Aneesoft Xbox 360 Video Converter and click the big button "Add..." to add video files from your computer. You may add as many videos as you wish to convert to Xbox 360 videos. Only the titles you checked will be converted to Xbox 360 video file.

Step 3: Edit videos: crop,trim,add effects,add watermark
Wanna edit your videos to make it more personalized? Say add a watermark for your videos in Aneesoft Xbox 360 Video Converter.Just select the title you'd like to add watermark,then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. If you want to crop video or add some special effects,click the first two tabs.

Step 4: Set the output settings for converting videos to Xbox 360 video format
Choose the most suitable Xbox 360 output format as you want. Besides to Xbox360 H.264 video(*.mp4) format,there are some other Xbox 360 supported video formats available for you to choose from. Remember that the output file size mostly depends on the bitrate you set. Larger bitrate,larger file size.

Step 5: Start converting videos to Xbox 360 video formats
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting videos to Xbox 360 video formats. Once the conversion is complete,Aneesoft Xbox 360 Video Converter will place a new version of your video. Double-click the new Xbox 360 video file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

You may be interested in these topics:
How to convert YouTube to iPad
How to convert AVI to WMV videos
How to convert MP4 to AVI videos
How to convert MKV to XviD videos
How to convert MKV to MPEG videos
How to convert DVD to iPad video format
How to convert DVD to iPhone video format
How to rip DVD to BlackBerry video format
How to convert DVD to MOV video format
How to convert DVD to PS3 video format
How to convert DVD to WMV video format