MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
digital-life- Blog

enjoy your digital life!!!!
Rating 0
entry Mon 28 Mar 2011, 09:29
iPad 2 is one big, beautiful display — 9.7 inches of high-resolution photos, movies, web pages, books, and more. Even with the new thinner and lighter design, iPad has the same amazing 10-hour battery life. This all makes iPad a decent device for watching videos and movies, But getting movies to the iPad and iPad 2 through iTunes can be expensive. So we look for some alternative ways to get and watch free movies on iPad/iPad 2.

Get and watch free movies on iPad/iPad 2 with Netflix App
Netflix is probably the coolest app for watching free movies on iPad. The official Netflix app is FREE on your iPad/iPad 2, and allows regular Netflix subscribers to manage their DVD and streaming queues. It allows you to stream the same shows and movies available online.

Get and watch free movies on iPad/iPad 2 with iPad Movie Converter
If you are a movie nut who owns lot and lots of great DVD movies that you dream of watching on your iPad, don't worry because you can! There are many programs such as Handbrake and iFunia DVD to iPad converter that do this, ranging from free to those that cost $20-$40. They vary in output quality, so try a free download or read reviews before buying.

Get and watch free movies on iPad/iPad 2 with National Film Board
NFB Films for iPad lets you watch over a thousand movies on your iPad. For free. The app taps the NFB's mammoth library of documentaries, features, animated films, trailers (for upcoming NFB releases), and more.

All the movies are streamed to your iPad (via Wi-Fi only), but there's also an ingenious "watch later" option that downloads a selected movie for offline viewing--great if you're about to get on a plane or something. These downloads expire after 48 hours, which strikes me as more than fair.

Get and watch free movies on iPad/iPad 2 with Flixster App
Flixster shows you movie times at your local theaters and lets you buy tickets. It also shows ratings from Rotten Tomatoes and lets you play trailers for upcoming films. Sometimes it can be annoying, like when it pops up an advert for a film that you have to dismiss before you can use the app.

Conclusion
I have provided a list of resources that I feel will give you a good start in finding free movies for your iPad. I myself prefer to watch movies on iPad with iPad movie converter as I have a large collection of DVDS, and its more convenient for me.

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Next Oldest · digital-life- Blog · Next Newest »

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008