MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
digital-life- Blog

enjoy your digital life!!!!
Rating 0
entry Tue 22 Feb 2011, 09:28
"I would like to download YouTube videos and then use it on my mobile which uses 3gp file formats. I use tubezen but it will only let me download in AVI and that is really bad quality. Please recommend me a tool that downloads and converts YouTube to 3gp file in good quality. Thanks."

Do you also have this problem to download YouTube videos and then convert them for portable devices playback? Here just want to share my experience of download YouTube videos and convert them on Windows easily with iFunia YouTube Converter.

Step 1: Download and Install the YouTube Video converter and load videos to it
First, download the iFunia YouTube Converter from its official page or download site, then launch iFunia YouTube Converter and make sure it is installed exactly. Click the "Add URL" button to copy the URL of YouTube video; you may add as many YouTube URLs as you want for downloading to your computer. Now HD videos from YouTube are available for download with iFunia YouTube Converter.

Step 2: Start downloading YouTube videos
The YouTube videos will start downloading automatically after you add the YouTube videos URLs into iFunia YouTube Converter. Make sure your Internet is connected to YouTube website and the URLs of YouTube videos are correct. iFunia YouTube Converter support batch downloading, so you can download multiple YouTube Video files at a time.

Step 3: Convert YouTube Video to wanted format
Finally, once the file has been downloaded it'll be removed from the "Download" tab and transferred to "Convert" tab. Choose one format as your out format. The YouTube converter supplies some optimized presets for iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, Zune, PDA, cell phones, android, and more. So that you can select your output format according to your device name if yours is included. After all settings has done hit the "Convert" button to start YouTube video conversion on Windows.

Conclusion
The iFunia YouTube Converter for Windows is specially designed for downloading and converting YouTube videos, it can "Download + convert" YouTube Videos in One Step, so this is why Im using it as a daily app. Maybe the more function could be find when you using it and surprised at its working speed.

Related tips&tutorials
* How to Free Download YouTube HD Video on Mac
* How to Put YouTube Videos on PSP
* How to Upload and Edit YouTube videos
* How to Download and Converter YouTube 4K Videos
* How to Convert YouTube Videos to iMovie
* Use the Best YouTube Video Converter for Mac
* Prepare Your AVCHD Video for YouTube?
* Download and Embed YouTube video to Keynote on Mac
* The Best YouTube Video Format for Uploading

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Next Oldest · digital-life- Blog · Next Newest »